School of Fish - Onehunga
SCHOOL OF FISH childcare centre is nestled in Rimu Road , mangere.
The team have completed two projects for School of Fish (childcare centre).
- The first being a significant redevelopment of a 1907 villa previously used as a rest home, this was a challenging project and the team done an excellent job redeveloping spaces suitable for a modern childcare while keeping the historic character and feel of the building.
- Our second project was a new build with a twist, it had to reflect our brand and our existing centre. This saw the team design a timeless weatherboard building which provided very a very functional internal layout and again overflowed with character
- Their experience is valuable during all parts of the design process, from ensuring concept designs have the best chance of gaining resource consent through to an innate understanding of all childcare standards.
- Their experience allows the team to prepare designs and documentation (either “cost effectively” or “cheaper than anyone in the market”) while continuing to provide high quality environments. This experience also allows Dayle to provide advice/suggestions on other key design consultants and sees a timely turnaround of work
- We would recommend Dayle & the team at LAS to anyone looking to design and build a childcare centre
Onehunga - Auckland